Saturday, December 29, 2012

May we have a healthy mind, body and soul in 2013.Welcoming 2013 in Tagaytay, Philippines .  My  prayer is that I will be completely healed this 2013..pls. LORD.  I want to live longer... the breezy , fresh air of Tagaytay is truly God's gift to mankind. Inhale...exhale....thank you Lord. This afternoon, I went to church the Pastor said list down on New Year's eve - ten things  I'm thankful to God for 2012. Oh, I think there's more than ten, God is  so gracious , He rescued me from a serious illness... etc. I'm just waiting for my complete healing this 2013. 

Manila on Dec. 31 is so exciting, colorful & noisy during  New Year's Celebration.There are grand displays of fireworks almost  everywhere at around 11.30pm onwards . I'm wondering how much money were spent on fireworks every year maybe millions of pesos. Fireworks display is a delight to watch. It's like the real KING  is coming to town , no not santa claus . But i have  problems w/ the pollution-smoke/fumes etc that comes out after  the fireworks display. So I better pack my things and go to Tagaytay for health reasons and simply because I love staying there anytime of the year.


Tagaytay is  a favorite destination of most Filipinos during the holidays because Tagaytay's environment is so close to nature and yet so near from Manila.  There are buses going to Tagaytay  at Edsa, corner Taft Avenue ( near Edsa MRT  station). If commuting travel time is around two hours  from  Manila or maybe less than 2 hours if using private car and when there's no traffic.



My brother Meng at Taal Vista hotel.  The hotel has a great view of taal lake.  People can come to view  Taal lake here just walk in..



 Places to visit are the ff; Picnic Grove, Taal Vista hotel, Summit Ridge/Robinson, Cliffhouse, Good Shepherd, People's Park, Tagaytay Highlands.

Places to stay overnight - Taal Vista Hotel, Summit Ridge ,Kenipo and other rooms for rent  beside Kenipo

PEACEFUL, PROSPEROUS 2013 TO ALL !!!  What is your list of ten things you are thankful to God for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment